Tuesday, December 16, 2014






The Painted Sky...'

What do I see, when I look at the sky
It is for me, it's mine, if only I could fly.

Color of the sky, spoke of the changing mood,
The creamy cloudy sponges, for the eyes to soothe.

When the painted sky, hides behind the dense dark fog,
Open up your heart, let the feelings flow, which for a while was clogged.

There are times when you need extra light coz it's burning low,
There are times, when you find yourself stoned in snow.

There are times, when you find your pillow wet, after a broken sleep.
Feel the sky, see the color you met today, let it pull out sorrows from the deep.

This is what I found, when I saw the orange sky...
Refection of life and a spark for the twinkling eyes.

Now when the sky turned grey,
It said there can be dark nights before a bright day.

time for the sky to turn ocean blue,
If someday this can be made true...
If only I could fly high and get away,
If only I could make a nest of laughter, and could stay..

It was said when the sky was turning yellow,
Paint your own world, see blend of colors, to life- say a HELLO.

When more colors I saw, I could hear from high above,
It's for me, I can fly, forgive and live with love.

It changes color for million reasons,
It said, life is beautiful and has seasons.

What I see, when I looked at the sky,
I have colors within me, I can go high.

By Sanjeevani Keshav












No comments:

Post a Comment