Sunday, June 15, 2014

WOKEN UP BY A DREAM





I was left far behind,
By the miseries of world in my mind.

Trying to look beyond the horizon,
I didn't realize,
I was welcoming the worldly poison.

Wondering what this world is made up of,
I didn't realize,
 I was tumbling down in the communal glove.

Standing amid the swarm of thoughts,
I was wondering,
If I were only one among the lot.

If I was just a ball among a million set of eye
I didn't realize that I was losing I

Difficult it is, to stand by for what you are,
I was stuck, with bonding,
Not letting me fly little far.

An unfulfilled dream in your eyes, when I saw you last,
I didn't realize you are gone, nor the pain,
& that I was within aghast.


Swept away with the storm of your death,
I didn't realize,
You came within, to add to my breath.

 By Sanjeevani keshav




1 comment: