Sunday, October 26, 2014



The Cloud In My Pocket

It was long since I looked for life around,
When I looked for, It was a surprise what I found.

There was a piece of cloud in my pocket, with a fancy smile,
I didn't make a note of it, all this while.

The cloud told me..

There is so much more to know & explore,
Than to let the waves of worldly noise make you a person next door.

This piece of cloud had an essence of life,
It spoke of colors & tricks to escape the butcher's knife.

Puzzled & wondering me, about the choices to make,
This cloud told me, life would not be a piece of cake.

The idea of the cloud was, to fly high,
To catch strings of heart, & to never let it die.

The cloud in my pocket was, a dream buried long back.
This cloud in my pocket was found, to heel an old crack.

With a gleam of silver line,
It said, "it's time to feel fine".

The cloud in my pocket, was a part of mine,
It was a child, it was naive, & divine.

It was long since I looked for life around,
When I looked for, it was ME, what I found..

By
Sanjeevani Keshav

No comments:

Post a Comment